Support for Horses that Tie Up
"For added control with horses prone to tying up, we would reach first for Tie Free 24, which covers the major nutritional bases." "The ingredients in Tie Free read like a who's who in muscle nutrients. Response to this product was excellent, including in two horses that did not respond to other products." - Horse Journal.
The only guaranteed proprietary formula for tying up that helps even the toughest cases. Perfect for detention and non-detention situations alike. There's no need to feed Tie Free® 24 on event day.
• All natural formula to support muscles that cramp when too much lactic acid builds up or electrolyte imbalance is present
• Beneficial for horses on Lasix
• Highly rated by the Horse Journal
• Beneficial for any horse that is heavily worked
• Satisfaction guaranteed
Tie Free 24 is a daily use product with a recommended dose of just 10 grams per day and 60 grams the day before an event. There’s no need to use Tie Free 24 on event day.
Tie Free 24 is the only guaranteed proprietary formula to provide support for horses that tie up and can help even the toughest cases. Perfect for detention and non-detention situations alike.
Directions for Use:
• Administer 1 small scoop (provided) every day and administer 1 large scoop (provided) the day before heavy training/performance. Keep your horse well hydrated.
• Note: Use in accordance with event rules which govern the use of all products, including the timing for when products may be used.
• Enclosed small scoop holds 10 grams
• Enclosed large scoop holds 60 grams
Disclaimer: Except as otherwise provided herein, no warranties are expressed or implied. Neither Peak Performance Nutrients, Inc. nor its authorized resellers will be responsible for any consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages arising out of the use of this product.