Cold Nights? Congestion?
Use Open Air
All New Open Air from Peak Performance Nutrients is a powerful herbal liquid designed to provide support for:
• Normal bronchial function
• Energy and endurance
• Respiratory function & health
• Nornal mucus production
Utilizing a proprietary extraction process and high quality herbs, Open Air provides effective respiratory support for performance horses subjected to cold conditions, dust, pollen and other environmental factors that can hinder air intake and performance. Open Air is effective for both daily and pre-event support.
Try Open Air today, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Directions for Use:
• Daily Use: Orally administer 1 oz. (Approx. 30 mL/1 cap full) twice per day.
• Event Day Use: Orally administer 3 oz. (Approx. 90 mL/3 caps full) two (2) to four (4) hours before event.
• Note: Use in accordance with event rules which govern the use of all products, including the timing for when products may be used.
• 1 oz. Daily (1 Cap Full)
Active Ingredients per ounce:
|A Proprietary Blend of: (Asclepias tuberosa, Bulbus Fritillaria, Eucalyptus globulus, Eriobotrya japonica, Menthol, Mentha haplocalyx, Platycodon, Inula japonica, Urtica dioica, Verbascum thapsus)
Disclaimer: Except as otherwise provided herein, no warranties are expressed or implied. Neither Peak Performance Nutrients, Inc. nor its authorized resellers will be responsible for any consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages arising out of the use of this product.